We are legal experts in real estate.
As legal professionals, we are knowledgeable in the complex legal, financial and technical aspects of real estate. Therefore, we can anticipate potential difficulties, protect you from all risks and secure all stages of the transaction, while complying with the legal and regulatory framework for a successful completion of the transaction. EJA is committed to giving you the best legal solutions to any situation you might experience and providing you with services tailored to your needs, with responsiveness and efficiency. Our clients value our innovative approach and a high degree of individualized attention.
Continue reading “Why Rely on Us for Real Estate Transactions?”
It is interesting to compare the Stamp Duty (“Droit d’enregistrement“) applicable to real estate transfers in New York City with the one applicable in Saint Barts.
The new New York City stamp duty schedule, effective July 1st, 2019, will be as follows:
● $1 million to $1,999,999: 1.00% (same as previously)
● $2 million to $2,999,999: 1.25%
● $3 million to $4,999,999: 1.50%
● $5 million to $9,999,999: 2.25%
● $10 million to $14,999,999: 3.25%
● $15 million to $19,999,999: 3.50%
● $20 million to $24,999,999: 3.75%
● $25 million or more: 3.90%
Continue reading “Stamp duty: A comparison between New York City and Saint Barts”